
Okay all you Twilight Girls.... I have a new book for you. It is called The Host. It is another Stephenie Meyer, it is her new book. I just started it, and lucky for Jake he is out of town this week!! I am super into to it. I havn't finished it yet but give me a day and it will be done. I just started it this morining. I had tons to do today, but tonight after the kids go to bed, I plan on reading like crazy! I'll let you know how it goes..
4 comments:
Please let us know!! I have looked at this one before but didn't know if it was as good or what... hopefully we will get to see your husband this weekend!!
I want to read it, but I am too cheap to buy it. I will have to find a friend that will let me borrow it. Can't wait to read your review.
Thanks for the tip...I am always looking for a good read (that's time-consuming!)
P.S. Did you get into the St. George Marathon???
YEAH I love her books!
Post a Comment