Monday, August 18, 2008

Minkee Maddness





I have to put a little plug in for my unbelievably talented good friend Kami Patterson, who has started this small business called "Minkees." They are the MOST adorable baby/toddler gift you could give anyone. Children LOVE these cuddly little things. You get two things in one, it is a stuffed animal friend, and a blanket too! She has her own website where you can check out all the possible Minkees, as well as a way to order. You can see them at www.atouchofkami.blogspot.com. They are so darn cute, I need more friends to have babies so I give more of them as gifts! I LOVE them! Good luck Kams!

2 comments:

Mandy Jarvis said...

My mom made these for my munchkins too. Same fabric and everything... different color for Corbyn of course! He loves them!

Suzi Q said...

Oh my gosh! Katie!!! Your famlily is SO beautiful!! It's been forever...........