One of the great attractions about Omaha is the Winter Quarters memorial. Jake's parents flew in for the weekend and they wanted to take all of the grand kids there and tell some stories of their ancestors and really just enjoy the beauty of the place. It is a wonderful, beautiful tribute to the saints.
I came here, as I often do, because I was missing you all so much! Sometimes it hurts! But I was rewarded with all of these wonderful new photographs that each bring back a precious memory. Mom and I had the greatest time and could almost have flown home without a plane! Thanks, Kate, for your wonderful talents and love.
Oh my lands that is the cutest bunch of kids ever! I would love to go to winter quarters I bet it was a neat experience. I am excited you are coming home we will have to go hang out with bree, and of course the office group!
Oh my lands that is the cutest bunch of kids ever! I would love to go to winter quarters I bet it was a neat experience. I am excited you are coming home we will have to go hang out with bree, and of course the office group!
Do you think you'll still have time to take our family pictures. You got me so excited about is seeing all of these photo's. The one of Jake's parents is sooo nice. It should be framed.
Wow, you have been busy. I didn't realize you wer no longer in Colorado. How long will you be in Nebraska? I love looking at your blog you do so many fun things.
CUTE pics of the kids, Kate! You do so awesome! Kami stole my idea (haha)...I want to hire you to take pics of us!! :) Seeing Papa Perkes made me miss him (even tho I didn't know him very well), he's so wonderful! And I'm sure Mama Perkes is too! :) Good luck finishing out the summer!
OH GOSH kATE!! How beautiful gracie is!!!! thats too bad we missed you! How'd the summer go? long, I know, haha!!! And papa perkes....jeese we miss him!!!
Haha, I know these pictures have been on here for a while but I haven't commented on them yet! Bad Cham! :) They are beautiful and when we get back I am so excited to get our first family pictures taken by you! You are so amazing kate an I think you should know the whole waffle gun thing I put on the list cuz it reminded me of Ben! Haha! So funny! Miss you too and we will see you in 2 weeks! yay!
12 comments:
I came here, as I often do, because I was missing you all so much! Sometimes it hurts! But I was rewarded with all of these wonderful new photographs that each bring back a precious memory. Mom and I had the greatest time and could almost have flown home without a plane! Thanks, Kate, for your wonderful talents and love.
Oh my lands that is the cutest bunch of kids ever! I would love to go to winter quarters I bet it was a neat experience. I am excited you are coming home we will have to go hang out with bree, and of course the office group!
Oh my lands that is the cutest bunch of kids ever! I would love to go to winter quarters I bet it was a neat experience. I am excited you are coming home we will have to go hang out with bree, and of course the office group!
Do you think you'll still have time to take our family pictures. You got me so excited about is seeing all of these photo's. The one of Jake's parents is sooo nice. It should be framed.
I love your family pictures! Such cute kids you have. Gracie definitely looks like her mom. Sounds like a fun trip. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, you have been busy. I didn't realize you wer no longer in Colorado. How long will you be in Nebraska? I love looking at your blog you do so many fun things.
How fun! I think all the kids are so darn cute, and I am sure you guys had a blast with Jakes family!
CUTE pics of the kids, Kate! You do so awesome! Kami stole my idea (haha)...I want to hire you to take pics of us!! :) Seeing Papa Perkes made me miss him (even tho I didn't know him very well), he's so wonderful! And I'm sure Mama Perkes is too! :) Good luck finishing out the summer!
OH GOSH kATE!! How beautiful gracie is!!!! thats too bad we missed you! How'd the summer go? long, I know, haha!!! And papa perkes....jeese we miss him!!!
Haha, I know these pictures have been on here for a while but I haven't commented on them yet! Bad Cham! :) They are beautiful and when we get back I am so excited to get our first family pictures taken by you! You are so amazing kate an I think you should know the whole waffle gun thing I put on the list cuz it reminded me of Ben! Haha! So funny! Miss you too and we will see you in 2 weeks! yay!
Hey! Awesome to find you on here, thanks to Malinda. I'm so happy I can keep up with what you are up to now. YEA!
P.S. It's gonna take me a while to get used to "Kate", but I will certainly try my darndest!
Post a Comment