Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ben is 4!

Our cute little Benjamin turns 4!  Technically Ben's birthday is not till tomorrow, but we celebrated it yesterday.  He was so cute, and excited.  Ben is the funnest kid to celebrate with, he is so grateful and full of excitement, he can hardly contain himself.  Here is a run down of his special day.
A Birthday Bath after eating the cake batter bowel! He loves wearing goggles in the tub.
A Birthday breakfast.  For those of you that know my boys, they never wear clothes.  Hence the no shirt...
A baseball cake was requested.
Ben's expressions are not hard to read....
            Thanks aunt Misty and uncle Brian! 
              A favorite treat!

Thank you Grandma and Pa!  This was such a fun toy.  It is a magnifying glass that you can hook up to the TV.  You can imagine what was put up on the screen. =) 
The Grand Finale...Ben wanted this so badly, and since Gracie has one, we decided to go for it.  He was so excited. Now he doesn't have to beg Gracie anymore.  (She is going to miss the bribery chances...)
Party at The REX.  Where else do you go for a birthday when you live in Frostburg?


We ended the night with a new Perkes birthday tradition of a sleep over in     Mom and Dads room, with Pizza, and popcorn.  Happy Birthday Ben!

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, Ben is 4. I hardly know him. He is so adorable thou.

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

What is it about Ben? He just melts my heart . . . and makes me smile! Actually, the first photo made me laugh out loud! We have an old photo of Uncle Nate that is almost identical [wearing goggles], from one of his early birthdays or possibly Christmas. We laugh every time we see it.

I laughed again when I got to the last photo and saw Little Nate eating pizza in bed! What an amazing family!

Love you!

--Dad

Luisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!! Sorry we missed the festivities! Can't wait to see you in BOISE SO SOON! We love you!

Laura said...

Katie!! WOW what an adorable family and you will be having a new addition! Very exciting, thanks for sharing your blog with me. OUrs is private, if you quickly drop me your email then I will send you an invite! I am so impressed with all that you have done and are doing! You go girl!!

Laura said...

Sorry here is my e-mail...laurabharris@gmail.com

The Pattersons said...

I love your cute family and now there is going to be one more! We are expecting our first this summer! Crazy times! Hope all is well!

KEYSHA said...

What a fun day! Big Ben!! Your kids are adorable; and you guys have such fun family traditions!

Kate, love'n your hair! However, you can't ever go wrong:)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday! My little girl turns 4 in October and I think time goes so fast!

Bree said...

Ok, I swear I commented...but I didn't! haha. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Ben!! Oh, he is just so dang cute!! Please let him marry Avri!! :) hahaha. Hope you guys are doing great!!