
I really don't like pictures of myself when I am pregnant. I am sure all you can relate as to why. However several people have been asking and not believing that I could be "big," cause I am the biggest at 6 months I have ever been. A woman's body never forgets, it's like... "Pregnant? Ohh I remember this.. Bam.. your wearing circus tents before you know it. I was the thinnest I have ever been starting out this pregnancy, and now I am the biggest... perfect. Ohh well.. I couldn't be more excited about this baby, so who cares...
I tried a new experiment with my hair, so I thought I would share that too. It started with me wanting to save money and do my own hair, (which I haven't done myself since my college days. What was college without 2am hair dying parties?) Any-hoo, so Jake convinced me that I should go dark, and if I didn't like it, I could get it fixed by a professional. So I thought, "why not." He of course picked WAY dark, infact Eva Longoria was the the picture for the hair color. Ha.. I don't know if you noticed or not, but Eva and I have NOTHING in common. Ohh well, I thought what the heck. So I did it... and it actually wasn't the nightmare/goth image that I had pictured. I actually sort of liked it. It was not as dark as the picture, thank goodness, it had a little auburn in it, so I decided it was a start, and I would keep it. I convinced Jake though that I still needed just a few honey color "highlights," to finish the job, and so I did end up going to a salon after all, but I was really happy with the end result. It will be fun to be brunette for awhile.
16 comments:
You look cute and skinny! It is all in your belly! Lucky you...
Love the hair too. It isn't dark at all. Perfect on you.
Oh Kate you have always been beautiful and clearly that has not changed!
Do you remember putting high-lights in my hair at college....lol...good times!
You look gorgeous! I love the cute little tummy and the hair! Your beautiful girl!
Kate, I don't even look that good in my first week of pregnancy. Hair looks wonderful. I can't imagine being pregnant right now. Currently the plan is to never again. But then I think of how much I love babies, and see you cute pregnant moms. O-well. Did you know Tiffany Faddis is in Holladay, UT. Yeah, I'm going to see if we can get together.
Hi Kate! You are such a pretty woman and even prettier when you are pregnant!!! I LOVE the hair and that cute belly! We need to all get together soon...who knows maybe we'll join up w/ ya this summer???!!!
Kate! I told you it looked great! And the highlights DO top it all off! Thanks for letting me join in the fun! And BIG thanks for the pedicure trip!! I've NEVER been pampered like that before! You've got the cutest prego belly EVER!!
Love you tons!
Luisa
You look GREAT! I love the hair! You still look super skinny, so don't even worry about it.
You've never been more beautiful, Kate! We miss you SO much. I am really glad you posted the picture, because it seems that we always see you before and after you start to show . . . and then like magic, here is this beautiful baby and fit mom!
Mom is excited for her trip to see you. Wish I could come too. Maybe later.
WOW! Less than 100 days and we will meet our little princess!
Much love,
--Dad
hey katie mom said you did your hair dark, and it is beautiful. you also look absolutly adorable pregnant, you have absolutly nothing to worry about. we sure miss and love you guys. talk to you later.
love,
karen, christiaan, spencie, and henry :)
Your lookin' hot sista!
Lovin' the hair-
Misty
Your lookin' hot sista!
Lovin' the hair-
Misty
You are so cute Kate!! You look great!!! I feel HUGE and I'm only 14 wks. Blah. I'm going to be a blimp!! At least it's only your belly that's growing!! ;) I love your hair!! I just did mine dark on Friday too!! Let's get together!!
Katie love,
You look absolutely beautiful! I love everything about you,..the hair, the cute tummy, the adorable maternity top -- love it, love it, love it! Can't wait to see you in less than a month!! Hugs and loves, Mom
I love the new hair do!! IT totally complements your eyes! And, i think your belly is precious-a cute pregnant belly. Just think, if your body remembers what to do when pregnant it will just snap back into place when the little girl comes out...right?
Kate,
You are AWESOME! You little stylist, you! That's it... I am coming to you next time :) What a blessing to be having a gorgeous little gal! She'll be one of our girlfriends before we know it :) I sure love & miss y'all! AND, now we find out we won't even see you on our birthdays when we come to Idaho :( BIG TEARS!! I hope you LOVE Boise though... Keep us posted on it all! Hugs all around please...
I saw your picture and couldn't believe it... you look like your mom(except the prego thing!)I like!
Post a Comment