Friday, June 12, 2009

Going Private...

So I know that this is a TOTAL Pain,  and I am so sorry to inconvenience everyone!  I have put this off and gone back and forth as to if I should do it or not, and finally decided I think I am going to.   A couple of things this week have prompted me to go this route.  So...EVERYONE please email me your email address so that I can add you to my friend list. 
My email is kateperkes33@hotmail.com

Thanks Everyone!!  

9 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

:) so funny that we decided to go private too last night. Much better for kiddos. We love you guys and miss ya!

~Our Family~ said...

Hi this is Natasha! I hope you remeber me. I view your blog from time to time and would love to see your cute family updates. My E-mail is Natasha_js@hotmail.com

~Our Family~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KEYSHA said...

keyshapeck@gmail.com

Don't forget your New Jersey hommies!

Jennifer said...

Count me in!

cjsimeona@msn.com

Laura said...

Hey me too...laurabharris@gmail.com
I hope all is going well with baby #4:)

Kami P. said...

kamipatters@yahoo.com

I so need to call you. I'm going to be in Boise the weekend of July 11th for a short time. I'm running a 5K with my sisters. And I'm going to be in Idaho for the whole month so i'll come visit if I don't get to see you over the 11th
I've got to see that baby! I'll call soon.

Sarah said...

sb78931@appstate.edu This is Sarah Bradley. I love looking at all your cute pics of your kids! Miss you guys.

Kara and Kevin said...

Count us in! karahmcbride@gmail.com! Hopefully we see you guys soon!