Monday, August 17, 2009

Funny Julia

I needed to get some pictures of Jules on my blog, she is so much fun, and really growing up fast. Last night I just did some quick pics, nothing fancy. So you can see my progression as I am trying to get her to smile for me.

At first she was so happy and cooing and cawing.


Such a chubby chub!
Things are going well, so I bring out the back drop and the Bumbo chair. She starts to get these really serious looks, like she knows this is not going be over anytime soon if she continues to smile.
I think the last picture speaks for itself...

10 comments:

Misty said...

Kate! I MUST kisss those cheeks!
Bring her over immediately! =)
We miss you guys- are you coming for Kolony's birthday?!
Love you
Misty

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

SOOO FUNNY!!! I love the progression of expressions! It is like being with her. What a doll! She is so cute in every photo, even the CONCERNED ones. I just can't wait to meet this adorable little lady!

Hugs . . . and kisses to those sweet cheeks!

--Dad

Samye said...

I just love chubby babies!!

cortney and neil said...

My lands Kate she is adorable! I wish you were here so you could attend our baby lunch, since we all have one (or in Holly's case two). By the way did you know that Heidi had a baby last month.

Mindy said...

Kate, she is so cute. She looks so much like a Watson. (I've never seen the otherside of the fam though).

Mandy Jarvis said...

Oh she is so a Watson... dang girl she looks like you...minus the chubby cheeks of course... that looks more like my side of the family? JK
I LOVE the last picture "All right already MOTHER!"
Oh she's going to be a fun one!

JC Photography said...

Wow she is the CUTEST baby! I love those chubby little cheeks - I just want to pinch and kiss on them. What a doll. Her expression in the last picture is classic!

Laura said...

You have the most darling children and Julia is no exception!!! You are such a great mom, they are so lucky to have you there for them!!

Bree said...

I LOVE these pictures!! She is so stinking cute and I love how she's getting a little personality! And yes--those cheeks are so kissable! Kate--THANK YOU so much for all your help and ideas with the photo shoot! You are the most giving, sweet, and easygoing friend and I appreciate it so much!! I hope to be more like you!! :)

Mandy said...

She is SO adorable and chubby! I just want to squeeze her! :) Great pics! I love that last one especially. She's saying..."Ok mommy, i'm done." haha! So cute!!