
So I just had to give a little shout out to Jake. Perx Security is officially Up and Running!! (www.perxsecurity.com) Jake has had this dream of owning his own business since we were first married. I am so proud of him, he has finally done it. This is the official sign (props to brother Nate). Jake has been working tirelessly to make this company everything he has wanted it to be. He is with out a doubt one of the most driven, hard working individuals I have ever met, I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Congratulations Babes!
10 comments:
Congratulations you guys! What a fabulous start to 2010! Here's hoping for a even more fabulous ending!
Wow!!! Good luck with everything....hope it all goes well!
Congratulations Jake (and family)! I know you will have lots of success! Good luck with everything!
OKay, I must be missing something. Did you start your own company? How crazy, fun, exciting, and any other thing you can think of. We've been there. Good Luck. How is the dog thing going? I've been very curious.
That's great guys, I heard something like this was in the works. We are very excited for you guys and the new venture!! Congrats!
That's awesome Jake! Good luck! Kate-I love the new pics of the kids!! They look SO cute (of course!) We sure miss you guys too--I loved your comment about Gracie looking at our blog and the good ol days. :) Hope there's more updates on the way! ;)
Jake, let me know if you need someone to knock some doors and sell alarms to help you get the company going. You know how much I love it.
-Dustin
Katie! I didn't know that you had a blog, or that your family was so cute! :)
Congrats to Jake on the new business!
How exciting for you guys! Congrats on the new adventure.
That is so awesome!!
Post a Comment