


So much has happened since February. I can't believe I have been such a slacker! We have moved again. Haha... Is anyone really surprised?? I mean come on, if you know us we can't stay anywhere longer than 6 months permanently. So this one was luckily just up the road, we are still in the same town, and Gracie is still in the same school. The home that we were renting was about to foreclose, so we had to scoot out rather quickly. We were so blessed to find another home in our same ward. It was literally the only one in the town in our ward for rent. We are so grateful. So you would think after number 23, moving would be like second nature. It really would be, except for the fact I have come to realize that we have so much stuff!! TO MUCH stuff. We have moved it all once again, but this time will be the last. I am doing a major re-vamp and getting rid of all the junk we never use. I felt somewhat inspired on Sunday, the bishop announced that our Deseret Industries was really low on donations, and they really encouraged us to donate what ever we could to help out those in need. Especially in these hard times, and DI gives jobs to people who might not have a chance for work otherwise because of a disability... Ha... talk about speaking right to me. I will have those little workers busy once again. They wont know whats comin when they see my SUV packed to the brim. I am so excited to get rid of it all. I love it when I open a tote that hasn't seen the light of day in over 5 years and it contains a picture frame and a candle stick... (why oh why have I moved you around all these years) And there are plenty more things like that. Anyways! We are still loving Boise, Jake is doing great with his business and the kids are all doing so well. We register Ben for Kindergarten on Friday! Where does the time go? I think I will really have a hard time letting him go. It doesn't get any easier the more you send off. I have lots of pictures coming, I will post some of our fun new home, and some of the kiddos. For now here are just a couple quick shots we took on one of our warm days at the lake last month.
7 comments:
Its about time. You moved again!!! my word. I thought I was bad. 23 times. How do you keep track? That's great you don't have to change your life thou. Ben is in Kindergarten next year. Yikes. You have old children.
Yay an update! :) Aww we miss you guys! We are at move 21 going on 22 so we are gaining on ya! I'm glad things are going so good for you and the family. Can't wait for pictures!
Love those pictures! That last one of Julia is just adorable!! So glad your move worked out. 23?? WOW!! I'll quit complaining about my 10 or whatever. haha! Your comment was so true--it's weird selling without you guys! Definitely wish you were here-we miss you! And I totally miss Boise, the other day I told James I want to move back. We'll see if he goes for it. haha. We were able to stay a couple nights in San Antonio with James' sis a couple weeks ago, and hope we can go back--it was a lot of fun!! There's lots to do down here so I hope we can get around to it. This office works late on Saturdays so we really only have Sundays (and the mornings...but let's be honest, there's really not enough time to do anything once you get everyone going! haha) Anyway, can't wait for more pics and updates!! Have a great weekend! :)
Glad you didn't have to move to far again! Happy your still nearby!! My first is going into kindergarten next fall also! Tough!
WOW! Katie dear: Mom and Nate are always getting well-deserved props for their great photography skills . . . but here you are just quietly taking these AMAZING photographs!!! And it isn't just that the kiddos are ADORABLE: you are really gifted!
Mom and I had the blessing of being with your Mom and Dad in the temple last night [and then our favorite Tai restaurant!]. As you can imagine, we get pretty excited over our shared joy . . . much happy talk about our sweet grandchildren!
Love,
--Dad
P.S. Your STUFF comments are hilarious! [opening the almost empty tote]. Ha, ha! Mom and I had a good laugh . . . yeah, we've been there!
Kate, my heart hurts for the number of times yall have moved!! It's 8 for me and taylor, but I am so happy bc this is the first summer we don't have to move since we're both going to summer school. Glad to here the business is going well!
Post a Comment