This is our first official blog! I am so excited about this. Hopefully I can keep this pretty updated. I am going to have a lot of fun doing this!We just got home to Rexburg last week to find that our house is moving along beautifuly. We were so excited to come home and find everything in one piece. We were all glad that the summer is over and we can focus on just being home and together for a little while. They actually started to sheet rock today. That was really exciting and fun to watch. They didn't get very much done, but tomorrow will be a big push day, were we will hopefully see lots of changes. Jake and I spent two hours picking out all our bathroom stuff today. I think it went pretty well. It is a little nervy not being about to see everything, and picking it from a magazine, but we feel pretty good about our "picks." More updated pictures will come as things progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment