



Holy Cow, it has been forever. We have been so busy around here it is not even funny. Everyone is coming to our house for Christmas and we have been having so much fun getting ready for the festivities! Unfortunately we won't be in our house. We will miss it by about 3 weeks, but ohh well, we will make it feel homey no matter where we are. We just might all be sleeping on top of one-another, but there will be lots of love to go around! My parents and Jakes parents are all coming for Christmas. We are going to have an absolute ball. As long as I can stay organized, I know I will pull this off, and maybe people will want to come back again. =) I will be blogging to let you know how it goes. But as you can see we have some snow! Jake decided that he needed something to "plow" with. I was ready to bust out the shovels, but he seemed to think that this would work a little better. Hmmm sneaky sneaks. We ended up getting an ATV that apparently does everything but fly. I love my husband, he is like a little boy when it comes to this sort of stuff. He got his present a little early this year! It has been really fun watching Ben just light up lately. He loves to go for rides with Dad. Gracie is a lot like me. We have fun watching them have fun...-) It is fun to drive though. Anyways hopefully I wont take forever and a day to update this again. Happy Holidays to All!
1 comment:
yay new pics!!! Love it... I think all husbands are the same... got acall from Adam one day saying.. Brianne we have to buy this quad its an amazing deal and we can see it and make some money... Welp needless to saty its still in the garage... He loves it!
Post a Comment