
Here is our tree this year, it was a pleasant surprise. We picked it out from Broulims lot. It was all tied up with twine, and it was super skinny. Gracie was not impressed. She actually cried when we loaded it on the car, and said, "oh momma not that tree, its squished." So cute. We brought it home and cut the twine and it just blossomed right before our eyes! It was super full and pretty. We were so excited seeing as it only cost $30. All of the other lots in the neighborhood were chargin up to $70, for a tree! Holy Cow, that is crazy. SO we thought we would give our little local grocery store a chance, and once again they pulled through for us. Hurray! I took on sort of a goldish brownish theme this year. Not a huge gold fan normally, but with Christmas, it just sort of works. Ill try to get a picture in the day that wont be so dark. I can't believe we only have 12 more sleeps till Christmas. Yikes!!
4 comments:
YOu did it Kate!! You updated! I mean I loved seeing Natey in that Monkey costume but I am so happy to hear about you more recently!!!
Way to go!
We are so excited that you updated too!! I love seeing pics of your super cute kiddos... and that Christmas tree is beautiful!! Glad to hear that you guys are doing great- I am jealous that D gets to see you guys next week! We love and miss you guys!!
Congratulations Katie! Your first post in more than a month. You must be so proud. I'm excited to see you guys!
D
I Kate. Give me a call sometime and lets get our TOFW tickets bought.
So I've "tagged" you. Go to my blog to find out what to do.
Merry christmas and have fun with your family. We should try and get together before Frank starts up school again.
Kami
Post a Comment