


So Yesterday of course was Mothers Day, and I just had a wonderful day. I think Mothers Day ranks right up there with Birthdays and Christmas. I always hate when the day is over, cause you have to go back to the normal routine. I think I could get used to breakfast in bed, and not changing poopy diapers everyday! =) Actually at the end of the day yesterday I was just so grateful for my little family and all the blessings that we have been given, especially our kids. They were so sweet yesterday, all dressed up so cute for church. I looked at them all and was so grateful that I was their mom. Hope you all had a good day yesterday, and it made you appreciate the little things in your lives like it did for me.
2 comments:
So I"m seeing pics of the cuties... oh and Jake (JK) but where's their mommy (not Jake's of course)!
Cute pictures, love them. Glad you had a great mother's day!
Post a Comment