Monday, October 20, 2008
Announcement, Announcement, Announcement...
I have been meaning to post this all important announcement before now, however I can't for the life of me figure out how to scan my little ultrasound baby picture on to my computer! Ohh well this little widget off to the side will have to do. I think its a little freaky tho, I need to look for the cute little pregnant girl one that I have seen on some blogs. =) My official due date is May 19th, and I couldn't be more excited! I have always wanted a spring baby, that means your pregnant through the winter which I love! I have been feeling SO great. (knock on wood) I havn't had morning sickness hardly at all. I have moments of nausea and I feel like I am starving all of the time! Hence the already pronounced baby belly. hmmm... It came so much faster with this baby, I can't believe it. I was hoping for twins so the at least I would have some sort of excuse....(That was a very short thought) I can't believe all of the girls that I know that are expecting. This must be the year or something! I think I know of at least 10 of my close friends that are!! So my first funny story about this pregnancy happened about 2 months ago when I first found out I was pregnant. I had only known for about 2 weeks that I was expecting, and for this baby we were going to wait a while to tell people. I get this text from my friend Kami Patterson and it says, "Kate, I had the weirdest dream last night that you came to me and told me you were pregnant. Anything you want to share?" I couldn't believe it! I didn't know what to say so I just texted her back and told her I hadn't even told my mom yet, and that I better do so before going any further with the conversation. Kami, your psychic. (so crazy huh!) That was really fun, and now even tho a little late we wanted to share our wonderful news with the rest of our friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Yeah for babies!! No wonder you wanted to wait until next summer to do a tri...we are so excited for you guys!!! You will have to keep us updated on how it goes!! And we have to see you guys sometime-
kate,
we are so happy for you. we always laugh that you will have 4 kids under the age of 5. wow! we love you guys and are so excited to see you in November.
karen
Congrats again hun! :) Yay for being prego! I still can't believe any of this, it feels like a dream! Oh and you can steal my little prego gal on my page if you want ;)
Kate, oh Kate! I am so excited for you. Your kids are so cute...you should have twins. What a good idea. We'll hope that's the case. :) Love you!
Kate:
I just talked to my Mom this afternoon. She just LOVES you! She went on and on about what an amazing mother your are and how sweet and polite your children are . . . and what good eaters they are. Of course, I KNEW all of that, but it is still fun to hear it from my Mom. Brooke's right: I vote for twins too!
We are thrilled!!!
P.S. I really like your new music, Kate. Always a nice place to visit!
--Pappa Perkes
Congrats again! It was so fun to see you the other day - and no you don't have a baby bump yet! Silly girl. Hope you continue to feel good! Love ya!
Congrats!!!! We have so much catching up to do at our reunion!
oh, Kate- it exausts me to think of being in your shoes. :-) But if anyone can do four kids 5 and under it would be you and your awesome hubby. Congrats and wishing you continued "feeling great"ness. Can't wait to see what you're having!!
Loves,
Kami
Congratulations! I was just telling my mom that I had found you on here! Now I have to go back and tell her the news! I'm excited for you...I've always wanted a big family too. Good luck with the pregnancy! I hope to see you at the reunion!
Congratulations... mom told me awhile ago and I tried not to say anything until you did! 4 you go girl! I think I'll stick with the two I've got!! But you're mega mom you can handle it... I can barely handle the two i've got!
Kate, That is so exciting! Congratulations!! Having your kids close really isn't so bad. I love my five being close(most of the time). And this way they will all be out of the house around the same time too! Hope your pregnancy continues to feel great!
Love, Jeni
You know we're so excited for you guys, but I still wanted to put my congrats on here. Thanks again for having us over tonight, it was so much fun and the cookies were DELICIOUS! So excited about my new recipes! :)
AHHH!! That is so crazy. I was wondering when you would add to your family. All under 5. Yes, you really are the person I know who can do that, and be a good Mom. Holly just had her 4th last night, and she is pretty nervous about coming home. I am excited for you.
YAAY!!! HOw fun!!! I'm so excited for you! And hooray to feeling great...I sure hope it continues!! Your amazing, I have just one little squirt and I can't imagine that x 4..haha!! Take care!!
Congrats on number 4 on the way! I am excited for you guys. Glad you are feeling great too. Take care!
Congrats! We are so excited for your family.
Wahoo! That is awesome. You have such beautiful kids (and are such an amazing mom) you really should have at least 10 kids!
Glad you're feeling well, and I'm sure that 'bump' is all in your head!!!
Any plans to come to Utah for any reason soon? Let us know; we would love to see you guys!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the next adorable Perkes. By the way, I've had two winter pregnancies in Rexburg! I would definately recommend winter over summer:) Hope it continues to go really well for you!
AWESOME! Four isn't really that different from three. It is quite awesome though! Congratulations! I can't wait for the reunion to trade more war stories. Kids really are the greatest blessings ever. I'm so happy for you! (Oh, can you send your email address and mailing address to me for our reunion. My email address is cjsimeona@msn.com. Thanks!) I can't wait to see if number 4 is a boy or a girl!
Congratulations Katie!!! I am really excited for you guys and really happy (or angry and jealous...kidding:) ) that you are feeling so great :) Good luck with everything!!!!!!
Something is in the air. So excited for you guys! You have the most adorable kiddos, here's to #4!
Post a Comment