Friday, October 10, 2008

We think this is pretty Hilarious

K...  Jake and the kids found this video last night. Max must have made it last year while he was living with us! We had NO IDEA it was on here, and we have watched it probably 20 times within the last 10 hours.  We think it's pretty darn funny, and to good NOT to share!  Hopefully Max won't be upset for us debuting his dancing career without his permission.  Those arms.....  P.S mute my music so you can hear the music on the video.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is pretty darn funny. How did he get it to do that. Hey we sure miss you guys and wish we lived closer again. We love ya and will see you in November.

LGN Challenge said...

Classic Max! Glad you found it and shared.

--Pappa Perkes

Anonymous said...

We died laughing. What a clown. We love that kid. - Josh and Brooke

JC Photography said...

Now that is some GOOD dancing! Impressive

Anonymous said...

I figured out where Max learned his dance moves. Max may have a future in Swedish music videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGPIMUnus&search=worst%20music%20video

Mindy said...

Pretty funny! I love your updates. Not to mention your home. You guys are always up to something fun.

Noelani Ragudos said...

Hey Katie,

It's Noelani! I came across you blog on Mindy's blog...hope you don't mind? How have you been? I can't believe you have 3 kids! That's crazy! Dante and I just had our first one in June. Hope you are doing well! I've thought about you from time to time. Now I can keep up with whats going on in your life! Check out my blog when you get a chance!

Love, Noelani