Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Like the rest of you I'm sure, winter has hit you full blast.  We are no exception, but we have been having some major fun in the snow. This year the kids are loving being outside, and would stay for hours if I let them. The other night they stayed out till it was dark.  (Jake and I were finishing up our last bit of Christmas lights on our trees outside.) Sort of silly to be finishing our lights on the 16th of December, but we will just keep them up a little longer afterwards! =)   

                                                                
One of my most favorite pictures of Ben, he is the biggest snow advocate.
Gracie, loving the weather also.  She loves to make snow angels.
Sorry for the nose! But hey its a part of playing outside right?

The picture below, Jake is hoping to recruit some family members here with.  (he he) This is pretty much the funnest thing. The kids LOVE sledding behind Dad.  (Come one come all)

3 comments:

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Kate: Those smiles and rosy cheeks say it all! GREAT photos. Consider me "recruited."

--Dad

Mindy said...

What fun. I wish you lived real close and we could all sled together.

My Mission Statement said...

we miss you all so much. spencer is already asking when you guys are coming back. it's good to see you are all enjoying the christmas season. stay warm and safe out there. love ya