WOW is about all I can say. I have never seen this much snow in my life. Part of it comes from the joys of living in an area where there are not a lot of other homes around you and when you have lots of snow and 30 mile/hr winds you get drifts as tall as you are in your drive way and up your walk way. It would have taken Jake and I an entire day to shovel us out of this mess. (Our four wheeler was of no use at this point) It was so horrible it was funny. We were shoveling and shoveling and shoveling, and finally we just sat back and laughed! We could see no end in sight. Thankfully this wonderful city plower had a good heart.
Friday, December 26, 2008
And you thought you had snow....!
WOW is about all I can say. I have never seen this much snow in my life. Part of it comes from the joys of living in an area where there are not a lot of other homes around you and when you have lots of snow and 30 mile/hr winds you get drifts as tall as you are in your drive way and up your walk way. It would have taken Jake and I an entire day to shovel us out of this mess. (Our four wheeler was of no use at this point) It was so horrible it was funny. We were shoveling and shoveling and shoveling, and finally we just sat back and laughed! We could see no end in sight. Thankfully this wonderful city plower had a good heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW!
You really do have to experience the craziness of Rexburg snow--mixed with the drifting--to appreciate this. Jen and I remember one winter where the snow drifts cut off the road between Rexburg and Teton and they used DYNAMITE to clear it enough so the snowplows could get in to do their work.
ENJOY . . . it doesn't snow like that in Boise!
--Dad
You can keep it! It finally started doing what its supposed to do here and rain... the snow is a gonner!
Crazy snow!!! I'm counting down to summer! :) How are you guys? It's been forever!! Let's get together soon, we miss hanging out! :)
Hi Kate. Hope you don't mind but I stole your prego countdown link. It's the cutest one! (I think Cort used to have it too.) Anyway, hope you guys are doing great and by the way have you found out what you're having yet??? Hope to see you soon! :)
Oh my gosh Katie, your family is absolutely adorable!!! My husband is from rexburg so we are there quite often and actually hope to move there in a few years. What does your husband do there? Next time we are up there we should get together, it would be so fun to see you and Bree again! Congrats on the upcoming baby and keep in touch! Have you heard from alicia at all?
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
مقاول هدم وتكسير مبانى بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانة بالرياض
Post a Comment