Jake was in Dallas for an entire week, and we missed him like crazy. He made it home last night despite the nasty storm we had, thankfully. The kids haven't left his side since he has been home. This is one of the fun things they have done. They have all said to me several times.."We are so glad daddy is home." Me to guys....






4 comments:
Looks like fun! I HATE Eric being gone so I'm glad that you're all back together again!
SO fun!! Obviously the kids are having a BLAST! :) And so glad to hear all went well with Jake's flights ;)
it's never the same when dad is away!
ps... that header picture of your kids is so unbelievably CUTE!... cute, CUTE kiddos!
pss... congrats on another girl!
I love the photo with the kids caught in midair! And the last one with the big smiles and rosy cheeks! It says it all. I'm glad you are back together too.
--Dad
Post a Comment