We had our ultrasound last week and I have been trying to get the picture to scan, but I am not having any luck. So I thought I would just spread the news! Gracie could not be more excited, and needless to say we are always excited to have girls in our family.
17 comments:
Congrats Perkes!! I love the new pictures of the kids too!
YEAH!! Another girl!! How exciting! I am sure Gracie is going to be the best mother! Congrats!
HURAAH!!! Congratulations, Gracie! Sorry, Ben . . . but you will come to love her too!
Kate: you continue to dazzle us with your photography talent. Great new photo of the kids!
--Dad
Congrats on the baby girl! Love the new pic of your kids too, super cute.
Congrats!!! I was hoping it would be a girl!! :) I bet Gracie is in heaven!! Any names yet?? Let's get together this weekend!!!! We'll call!
Congrats you guys!! I was hoping it would be a girl! How exciting for your family!! Sorry we've been kinda distant:( Trav and I are both in school trading off days with Mason and it's been CRAZY. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!! Hope to see you guys soon!
Yeah! Girls are great! Now you have 2 of each which is an extra bonus. I can't believe it, you will have 4 kids. All our dreams have come true.
Congrats! So happy for you and your family Kate!
woo hoo another girl in Rexburg!!!!
I couldn't be more excited for you! I hope I can continue the pattern.
Kate! (Jake too :) I just adore you guys!! Kate, your photography is absolutely amazing!!! It is getting better and better... And I thought the stuff I saw of yours at first was awesome! WE ARE SOO EXCITED FOR YOUR BABY GIRL! That is too fun that y'all took Gracie! We are just having the biggest Perkes withdrawls :( Good thing we at least still have Josh & Brooke! We are dying to see you again! Kiss all those adorable children of yours specifically for us please; they are so stinking cute in your photos :) I need to call you so we can catch up! Maybe tomorrow??? :) Lots o love!!! (k, I know that was more like a letter than a comment, but I had so much to comment on :)
Katie love, (this is Mumzie Perkes)
I LOVE THE PICS OF THE KIDS!!! You are such a great photographer. It is so fun to see the way you try new ideas. The b&ws are amazing. I especially like how you captured the personality of each of the munchkins with the picture on the bed. Great job! I miss the kids so much. I just wish I could pop in and make play dough or cookies with them!
Hugs and love to everyone ---- :) Mom
Congratulations you little stinkers. 4 kids! Wow! You're almost halfway to the magic number of 10. I hear "Dustina" and other variation on the name "Dustin" are popular these days.
--Dustin
Congratulations! So are you going to go back to the other name you had for Gracie K?
Oh how exciting! Another beautiful Perkes baby (and a girl!) I bet Gracie is so excited!
Contrats! 2 and 2, how perfect!
YEAH!!! Congrats on a sweet baby girl! How fun! LOVE little girls.
Post a Comment