I think the title of your blog sums up this post particularly well. 'Simple joy.' One of the members I worked with on my mission said this to me: 'I know how good of a husband I'm being by the look on my wife's face' [roughly translated]. The same applies to parenting, I think. Your children are JOYOUS! That says as much about YOU as it does about them.
Luisa is right: the kids are beautiful and full of light and joy!
And Jules should be entered in the "most kissable cheeks contest"!
Mom and I went to dinner last night and most of the conversation revolved around moving to the West . . . Boise came up a lot! While that may not happen soon, one thing is for sure, we are super excited to see you in September. Can't wait!
What beautiful kids Kate! Okay, Julia's cheeks are luscious! I just want to kiss her through the computer! Seriously, she is so sweet (and beautiful). I loved the post below about her blessing day; how special!
Hope all is well; come to Utah and visit your old friends....we miss you guys!
4 comments:
I think the title of your blog sums up this post particularly well. 'Simple joy.' One of the members I worked with on my mission said this to me: 'I know how good of a husband I'm being by the look on my wife's face' [roughly translated]. The same applies to parenting, I think. Your children are JOYOUS! That says as much about YOU as it does about them.
Loves,
Wisa
Luisa is right: the kids are beautiful and full of light and joy!
And Jules should be entered in the "most kissable cheeks contest"!
Mom and I went to dinner last night and most of the conversation revolved around moving to the West . . . Boise came up a lot! While that may not happen soon, one thing is for sure, we are super excited to see you in September. Can't wait!
--Dad
What beautiful kids Kate! Okay, Julia's cheeks are luscious! I just want to kiss her through the computer! Seriously, she is so sweet (and beautiful). I loved the post below about her blessing day; how special!
Hope all is well; come to Utah and visit your old friends....we miss you guys!
You have the CUTEST kids ever!
Post a Comment