New Technique..
I received this awesome book on photo editing for my birthday from my mother-in law, and I have been having so much fun with it! I am going to be posting my pictures as I learn more and more. Today was black and whites.. this was a really fun technique to learn! Thanks Mom!
8 comments:
What's the book? I need help editing my photos. Now that I've got the camera, I need the tools to make the photos look amazing! (Those are darling; you're a super talented gal!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE them, Kate-O! I like the textured, slighty blurry look they have! I haven't seen a black and white done like that before. Usually folks use a high contrast and high clarity to give the BW some edges and details. But I LOVE what you did!
Nice work!
Loves,
Wisa
My goodness Kate,
These are phenominal! You need to print and hang these up. Honestly, they've all got the "wow" factor. Great job!
Nate
Kate: I LOVE THEM!!!! And Mom is looking over my shoulder and oooohhing and aaaahhing too! You are an incredible photographer. Every photo is amazing! I can't even pick a favorite. But I am especially impressed with the pose in the bottom photo--have never seen that.
Gracie is so beautiful! I don't think it would be too early to lock her up in the castle tower, do you?
--Dad
Katie love,
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! These are incredible. I especially like what you did with Gracie's picture. The reason I love the picture has nothing to do with the editing (although you are achieving amazing results), it has more to do with your talent as a photographer in capturing the light and the viewpoint you shot from. You are an amazing photographer!
And I agree with Dad, let's get Gracie in that castle tower now!
Hugs and love to you, Mom
Those are gorgeous Kate!! My mom thinks Gracie is "the spitting image" of you. :) How fun to play around with new tricks--can't wait to see more!
Good lookin' subject you've got there!
Good grief! You are incredible. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't care that much about becoming an incredible photographer...that I don't have time for that...but I can't help be inspired with pictures like this (and Nate's and Mom's). I am in a family of photographic geniuses. Perhaps if we moved to Boise I could be your pupil. Love you!
Post a Comment