Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Naters...

This little guy just turned 4! He has grown so much in the last few months, I can't believe how fast 4 years has gone. Nate had such a fun fun birthday. We went for a morning bike ride down the green belt. Then we had lunch at Red Robin. Then we went to Monkey Business ( a giant play place for kiddos) Then we had a rockin party.... What a day.....
Homeade Birthday Crown, made by Gracie
A PEEN-YA-TAAA (according to Ben)
The most unbelieveable Cake made by Aunt Karen....

6 comments:

janine said...

wow! it seems like he was just born yesterday!!! can't believe it! happy birthday nate!

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Oh, I just love that little Nater dude! He really is growing up so fast. Super cool cake, Karen. Hope we are there for his next birthday!


--Dad

Mindy said...

4? That is amazing. How old is Ben? That's cool to have family to celebrate with.

Bree said...

Happy Belated birthday to cute little Nate! I love that he had another Cars birthday! ;) Hope you guys are doing great!!

Mandy Jarvis said...

Gettin fancy with the cakes! Looks great! Can't believe that handsome little boy is 4...I forget how close in age he and my Jilli are! Wish you were close and our kids were growing up together like we did! Happy Birthday Nate!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate! I'm a little late to make a comment about Nate's birthday. He is a doll. And I was just missing you and feeling jealous that Josh gets to see you guys so often. I'm excited to see the results with your new camera. Love you!