Saturday, July 10, 2010

Matt and Sarah's Wedding...

Nate was so kind to let me tag along on his recent wedding shoot. I was privileged to learn volumes from this one experience. Shooting a wedding is so exciting and the energy is wonderful, because you have this beautiful, in-love couple, and you get to capture their first moments together. Here is a few snip-its of their day, Thanks Nate! (check out Nate's blog at perkesphotography.blogspot.com)










3 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow those are some cool shots. Way to go! My fav. is the one where their reflection is duplicated in the windows. Amazing.

Nate Perkes said...

Hey Kate!

LOVE the shots. It's super fun for me to see the images after being there with you. You got so many incredible shots that I missed, so THANK YOU! I love the heels at the bus stop, and also the reflection ones. Gorgeous!!!

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Very impressive, Kate! It was so fun for me and Mom to know that you and Nate had joined talents for the day. What an amazing photography dual!

Like Nate, you just get better and better!

--Dad