Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Sand Dunes




For Family Night on Monday we went to the Sand Dunes. It was so much fun! The kids thought they were in heaven. They couldn't believe all of the places to make mud pies and sand castles! We originaly said we weren't going to get wet, but as you can see that didn't take long to veto. (Sorry for the nudity) Jake and the kids ended up walking all the way around this island in the middle of this lake in the Sand Dunes and they had so much fun exploring. Jake even found an old tree that his family had camped by when he was a little boy. Fun! Fun!

3 comments:

Keysha said...

Very cute blog Kate! I will visit here often to see what your adorable family is up too.....How's the training going???? Big marathon day is coming up!!! I don't know if I told you about our blog:
chakeyfamily.blogspot.com

p.s. your house looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

This looks great. You guys have been busy. Jaden still asks about Gracie. Your house is gorgeous. I must say I am very jellous. We want to move, but it would be North from Renton, so we would have to get a smaller house. Argh.

Brianne said...

Your kids are getting so big. I remember when it was just Gracie. That seems forever ago. We are getting so OLD. Love me