




Gracie received some birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa Watson, and this is what she bought with it. She was so excited about her fairy costumes that she just had to share. Needless to say that is the price you pay with an older "more demanding" sister. The boys didn't have a lot of choice in this matter, as you can see Natey is fighting it. Ben was quite enjoying it to Jake's dismay, however Ben looked as manly as he could, he sported a nice chocolate pudding goatee. I thought that added a nice touch. Thanks Grandma!
3 comments:
Haha. Too funny!!
How are you two!? So fun to find you off D and Samye's website! What a cute family!
Hi Perkes! Saw you on Samye's blog too. Glad you finally started one--so fun huh! Oh, I just died when I saw these pics of the boys! TOO funny! Good blackmail in about 15 years!!
does Ben have panties on too? I love boys to wear panties while icum in their ass
Post a Comment