
Hello everyone! As you can see I did a little makeover on my blog! I did not do it on purpose, I was just messing around with changing my template from boring brown to something a little more vibrant. (I chose black instead!) =) I accidentally erased all my music and all my contacts. Oops... the music was easy to revise, but the contacts were not. So... if you are not in my list... so sorry! Please if your contact is not on my list let me know cause the ones that I have I was able to dig up from emails and other blogs. I love how most of us are all connected to each other. What a great feature... Anyways.. I hope you like our new family pictures. They were taken by Jake's mom. I was so happy with them, she did an amazing job as usual. What a talent that good women has... It takes a whole lot of love and patience to photograph 3 small children and get them all to smile. I have to give a shout out to Pa's "bam" though, without it we would not have the amazing light that we did, and amazing smiles. Thanks Pa! Hope everyone had a great holiday. We had the most amazing Christmas. Both Jakes family and my family and my grandma were at our house. It was so much fun and even though we didn't have our new home to gather in, it was all the better. It forced us all to get to know each other better, and that was a lot of fun. Hopefully we will get to do it again soon.
8 comments:
You look beautiful and your kids are so darling!
We love the new blog look!! And, the family picture looks great-you guys have the cutest kids!!! I think you can get my our link by clicking on my name... let me know!!
Katie-
I love the pictures. I still haven't been able to master three children with smiles. Oh well! I am glad you had a great Christmas!
Kathleen
Doth mine eyes deceive me... is your hair to your shoulders? I believe that is the shortest I have EVER seen your hair... It looks fantastic! Love the pics love the new blog! Happy to be updated!
Such a cute family!! Those pictures turned out really nice! Glad you had such a great Christmas with a housefull! Let us know when we can help with the big move!!!...we didn't miss it did we? :)
cute pics, we had a crazy Christmas as well, happy to see you updated and went ALL out and redid your background. Love bri
Love the new blog!(Fabulous family pictures....what an adorable family! Where has the time gone..you're kids are getting huge!) I also love Jake's new toy (he and Chad are way too much alike.....) I can't wait to see your new house...You will have to let us know when you are moved in and we will make a special trip up just to get the "grand" tour!
I showed my Mom your blog and she couldn't believe how cute all your kids are. And how great you look too of course! I am so glad we can keep in touch this way now! I miss my little Katie! By the way, if you are in town on the 19th of July, you could totally work our reunion. HEE-HEE. We are actually trading with the class of 99. Some of you are going to work our check in and stuff, and then some of us are going to work yours next year. Might be fun?!
Post a Comment