Sunday, January 13, 2008

LGN Challenge...

Here we go... Tomorrow marks the start of our "LGN" body/weight loss challenge.  Today we had crepes for lunch and Pancakes for dinner.  (Gracie was craving Pancakes all week, and crepes are a Sunday tradition) We sort of had a farewell to Junk food this weekend and this was just the icing on the cake.  Whew... I am so ready to start part of my new years res. and tone up and get ready for yet another ST. George Marathon. (Hurray!)  Jake and I put together a couples challenge kind of like a "Biggest Loser" challenge, but it is not going to be all based on weight loss, there are lots of components. We have about 8 couples competing so far and we are so excited! For those of you that know us, Jake and I love a little competition =). It is going from January 14, 2008 until April 28th.  Anyone that wants to jump on the band wagon is welcome!  We have a couple of requirements like you have to be in a pair (doesn't have to be married couples, it can be friends also) a Before and After Photo and a $100 per couple "entry" fee that goes in a pot, and the winners take all!  It actually all goes towards a Caribbean Cruise or an equivalent trip. (Jake promised to pick up the rest of the cost that the pot doesn't fill! Thanks Babes!) Fun, Fun!!  For those of you with workingout on your resolution list, this could be a fun way to do it, let me know by Wednesday and I'll send you all the stuff, and we'll count ya in!!  Good Luck Everyone!






3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Katie! Hello! You're still as beautiful as ever and so are your kids! They look like you!

Love your cute blog!
Love reading about what you're up to! Glad you found me! I'm old, aren't I?! What happened?... All my YW are grown up with families!
Sounds like you're doing great! I'll definately be back to see what you're up to!
~ Becca (not Sis. Kidd anymore! ;)

janine said...

Eric and I are definately interested....need info though! Please send us some!

KEYSHA said...

Good luck, but I highly doubt you and Jake have much work to do in the "weight loss" department. Chad and I are in the "work-out mode" as well...we have a cruise March 2!! (Wish us luck in our endeavor!) Have fun and keep me posted on your stats...(Like you need to lose you silly girl!)