
Fun things are happening at the house! We are getting so close the the final day. We hopefully start moving in this weeked, the carpet and appliances will be in this week, so I will update the photos. This is obviously our kitchen and greatroom, both turned out more amazing then we ever imagined. Fun..Fun!!


4 comments:
YEAH! Thanks for the pics- your home looks great!! I am excited to see it (eventually) when it is all decorated...you do such a great job that it is going to look amazing!!
Wow Kate! I'm so excited (okay, more like jeleous) for you guys. It looks amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen. Tai Pan here she comes!!!
Kami
Oh me oh my! That is absolutely gorgeous! It makes me want to start fresh.....! Look at that kitchen! Just imagine the meals you can cook in there! I am excited for you guys and hope we can make it up there sometime to see it for ourselves!
We sure enjoyed seeing your cute family. I wish you guys lived closer..you are awesome people and we're glad we know the Perkes!
Your house is beautiful!! I am very jealous...
Post a Comment