










Well I finally upgraded my blog! I have been wanting to do a little makeover for sometime, and I just needed the right pictures to do it. My old blog was a perfect winter blog, but I just needed something more bright for summer. My family was so sweet to pose for me yesterday, we were able to get some really cute shots of the kids. I'll post as many as I can for the grandparents sorry to everyone else this may be a long one!
9 comments:
You have such a beautiful family!
I love your new blog face! It is amazing. Okay...now will you do mine? I just started yesterday and I already need a new look. Your kids are so beautiful. You are an amazing photographer. I can't wait to see you--I hope very very soon.
On behalf of grandparents, THANKS for posting all the pictures!!! Mom just called me here at work and told me I HAD to stop and see your amazing pictures. Mom, who is a pretty tough critic when it comes to photography, was swept away by your photography talents! And of course by our beautiful grandchildren. So am I!!! You are really something, Katie. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Love, Dad [AKA Pappa Perkes]
Kate oh my heavens! I LOVE your blog! And your pictures are amazing! The kids look so cute and so big! And of course you and jake look awsome! Awww I miss you guys. :)
Good photography Kate. I got goosebump with having "the Luckiest" song playing in the background and seeing that picture of Gracie brushing the hair off her shoulders. She just look so old and beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys.
ps.I'm going to steal your talents as soon as you get to Omaha. WE NEED UPDATED FAMILY PICTURES!!!
Great pics and gorgeous kids!! I can't believe how big they're getting although they all look exactly the same. Wish we could be closer for play dates, plus I'm totally jealous that you guys are in my home town...we are trying really hard to get back there permanently.
Love the new pics!
Katie,
Your family is BEAUTIFUL. I don't think I could have imagined a better looking family. Did you take the pictures? I am amazed! If so, you need to come to Utah and take our family pictures. I desperately want pictures of at least the kids.
GORGEOUS PICTURES!! Your family is so cute!!!
Post a Comment