Summer has finally arived here in Denver! We have finally started to have some warm sunny days. We went to the pool the other day and watched the guys "dive for dollars." (They get to do that when everyone in the office sells on the same day) Unfortunetly Jake was out of town in Atlanta so we didn't get to cheer him on, we still had a good time though! Lookin forward to many more days at the pool.. Baby Nate was quite grumpy that day so we didn't get any shots of him, hopefully I will have better luck next time.
P.S. To all you cute Moms out there...Has anyone had bad luck with baby suncreens? I tried that Coppertone Water Babies 50+ and Ben broke out in hives BIG TIME. Just wondering if you had tried anything better...


Ahh this is the life!


Not to many people know that the Perkes boys have gills, I wonder why they keep playing these money games and inviting them! That comes as a disadvantage to money finding competitors. Looks like Uncle Nate and Uncle Max are paying tolls for the next month!
11 comments:
Hey Kate!
So happy to see some pictures of your little kiddos! We are really missing you guys-
We went to Logan this past weekend to Linda's baby blessing and Grandma Perkes is having a small cow that she doesn't have your address for your birthday card and she still has Max's graduation card. Could you email it to me (bmperkes@msn.com) so I can aleviate her stress? I told her I would try and get it from you.
Hope all is well for you, missing you in Idaho Falls. Love, Misty
I am so glad you are having fun in the sun. It is still FREEZING here in Rexburg. I wanted to take the kids for a bike ride today, but it is blowing so hard I was afraid I would blow over. And that would be tragic. Your kids looked super cute as always.
Try Aveeno; my pediatrician reccommended it and it works great for us... little more expensive but both my munchkins have SENSITIVE skin!
I just use Bananna boat, or Huggies Water Babies. Naturally everything is spf 50 (HEHEHE) Luckily no problems here. You always seem to be on a fun adventure. I am hoping I will get in gear with 3 and be more fun. If you do run the Marathon, stop by our house on your way back to rexburg. We are like 10 minutes from the I-15.
Hooray for summer! You might just want to try Neutrogena. Myka has really sensitive skin and breaks out with everything, so her Pedi recommended Neutrogena. So far, so good.
Man--send some sun our way! :) Look at Ben just chillin...what a little stud! I love Gracie's swimsuit! Too bad about Ben's hives! I use some stuff I got at Babies R Us...I think it's called Baby Blanket or something...it's like a million SPF...but it's worked well for Avri so far.
Katie!!!! This is Angie (Ward) Startin. I found you on Stacey's blog and was so excited. Your kids are adorable!! Your little girl looks so much like you. I am glad I found you...you look great!
Katie:
I love your blog! Nobody chills quit as cool as Ben! And Gracie looks like an angel. I miss the kids so much! And speaking of kids: it was great to see a couple of mine--doing what they do so well [diving for treasure!]. Oh, that brings back memories of Tucson . . . and as you will recall, I do not have the same skill!
Hey Kate,
It was so great to hear from you and you have a beautiful family. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, we just got online again. We just moved here to Hill AFB in Utah. My kids are Ammon-8 (going to be baptised next month), Gabriel-6, Mekynzie-5, Derek-3 and Kymberlie-2. As Soon as I find all my cables and discs I will have new pictures up. Tell your mom and dad hi for me.
Love
Jeni
Love your blog! I found it on Mandy's :) Feel free to check ours out! Callie
hey guys!!! diving for quarters brings back some memories!! we totally stalked you! how are you guys doing? hey on playlist look up the song gracie by ben folds. its super cute and it can be your little gracies theme song!! hah well talk to you guys later, check out our little milly, shes getting big!!
Post a Comment