Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Friday is the Day!

Sorry I havn't updated my posting, but I did not deliver my baby today!  I was going to, and then I decided to hang on because my mother doesn't fly in till Friday, and we all know that is a very important piece to the baby having puzzle.  So instead of changing her flight for a few days earlier we have decided that Friday will be just fine.  Having it be already be Tuesday, and to think that I could be done with the whole labor and delivery part by now is a little nervy, but ohh well, whats a few more days right?  So unless I go early, Friday is the Day, and I will try and post as soon as I can all the details!

5 comments:

My Mission Statement said...

good luck kate, were thinking about you and love you. hope everything goes well. just hang on til mom gets there !!!!

Jennifer said...

Friday is not too far away. I'm very excited for you!!!!

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Can't wait to meet our little Julia! You are in our prayers . . . several times a day . . . Katie sweetheart!

--Dad

Mandy Jarvis said...

Ahh... so exciting! We are praying for you to you strong mom!

JC Photography said...

YEAH! I can't wait to see pictures. You're in our prayers and I'm sure everything will go great tomorrow. Good luck buddy!