We are loving our new little baby! She is so much fun, and so good. I can't believe she is almost 2 weeks old, she is already growing up to fast. Except for having her nights and days mixed up, she is really the best baby. Thankfully everyday she is figuring it out more and more. It is amazing all the stuff you forget! She is such a blessing to our home. The kids are LOVING her, and they just love to sit and watch her and giggle at all the little sounds and movements she makes. Fun.. Fun... My mom just left on Tuesday, so real life has begone, and knock on wood, I think we can do this! Ask me what I think in a week or so... hehe
Julia's first Bath! She was composed for most of it, but it was only a matter of time before she had to let it go.
2 comments:
Kate: These are ADORABLE and made even more so by being able to see them in sequence. I can almost hear her little cry [actually, as I am "hearing" it, it is not so little!]. In some of the photos, she almost seems to be smiling [yeah, I know, babies can't smile when they are that young . . . but our little Julia is SPECIAL!].
--Dad
That is so cute..... I love that you can totally hear her crying just looking at the pictures! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment