









We went to Emmett this morning and did some cherry pickin! It was so much fun. Emmett has a ton of "U-Pick" fruit farms. It goes on all summer and into fall for their apples. We didn't do it last year, but this year we are going to take full advantage. We picked about 25 lbs of cherries for 24 dollars!! It was awesome.. not sure what we are going to do with them all, but I am sure we will figure out something..
8 comments:
First of all... you've got the cutest fam in the world. Second of all, I'm SURE we can help figure out what to do with all those cherries!! Cherry pie, cherry cobbler, cherry cheesecake, cherries in smoothies, cherries on ice cream, cherry chocolate cookies, cherry & nut muffins.... you are going to be the Cherry Goddess by the time your 25 lbs are gone. Oh, and did you know you can can... no, not like the 'can-can'.... but you can CAN cherry pie filling. So that when you need a pie or a cobbler, its ready to go!! Good luck!
Very cool photos, Kate. I love seeing the world through your wonderful eyes! And those cherries looks scrumpulicious. Wish we lived close by . . . NEXT YEAR!!!
--Pops
Julia looks just like Nate when we first met yall 2 (or 3?) summers ago. Adorable kids!
So fun. You should can the cherries. I loved canned cherries as a kid. I don't have a clue how to do that, but, I'm sure you could.
That looks so fun!! The kids are all getting so big!! Hope you had a great 4th! I was remembering spending it with you guys last year and all the yummy food and fun with fireworks in the driveway. :)
WOW!! Your kids are lookin so grown up!! Thanks for all the new posts, I just brought ryan and cory through them, we were thinking of you guys!! Congrats on the 1/2 marathon too, you guys are awesome! :)
Hey did you see our stroller is at Costco.com now! That would've been easier than ordering from new Zealand!
She is a gorgeous girl. Very good looking!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjQV-lN-zWfzNpOkDG_T0H4Erxxfkyi-B9mVdHrz4-F5Wzrxv8KbFGBGBQGX5nCkVUsEmYL_NvnCdIYQh4SEwPUaWyJLeBIcmPOvpcP_smD99XdL0p555gaN5Jj1Gwc-GWKW20sy_SpBEs/s0/IMG_4130.jpg
I put this picture on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. When I walk up to her she literally appears directly in front of me and looks as though I can touch her and I love that! She looks so good I love to walk up to her and give her big juicy kisses on the mouth and lips. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like I am really kissing her and that is awesome! I love the quiet intimate moments I have with this gorgeous little beauty.
Post a Comment