Monday, June 30, 2008

A few More shots...









11 comments:

cortney and neil said...

I love the upgrade, and the kids look so cute.

Miriam said...

Kate!! These pictures are very cute!! Gracie is starting to be a very pretty little lady now, growing out of that baby-ish stage! I hope you guys are doing good!

Bree said...

LOVE the pictures! The kids look absolutely DARLING! Great job, Kate! And Happy Belated Anniversary!! I wish we could've shared it with you guys this year too!! HAHA. Faith & Tim last year was hard to beat, but Jake swept you away!!!!! Hear you're moving to Omaha...good luck with the move! We look forward to hanging out when you guys get back! :)

Samye said...

Love the new pics!! The kids are growing up so fast...and are just so cute!!

Brianne said...

Hey you, cute pics!!! Love the upgrade and the backgrounds.

KEYSHA said...

Kate, you are quite the photographer! I love the pic's of your adorable little family. Love the green with the white!!!

Now...as for your weekend with Jake. How perfect! I live for that kind of stuff. What a perfect little getaway, and the pictures are breathtaking! (I can totally see Jake asking for an 'upgrade'...because it's exactly what Chad would do.) I swear Jake is his brother-from-another-mother!

You have a beautiful family. Gracie is getting so big (and her hair is gorgeous!)

Kara said...

The pictures of your kids and family are so cute!

~Our Family~ said...

WOW! Those are all such BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Robins Fam said...

I love your pictures. They turned out so cute. I still can't believe you have 3 kids. They must keep you very busy. Thanks for sharing!

Malinda & Cam said...

Katie the kids are getting so big!! Beautiful family!

Bree said...

Hey Kate! I've missed seeing your updates and hearing from you guys. Hope things are going well as summer wraps up! We're sure excited to hang out when you get back!! Take care and keep us posted! :)